For what purposes do we use your data?
We use your data:
- for the performance of your contract with us and more particularly:
- to manage your registrations, to receive your payments and to provide a customer support, among others to provide customer service communication (including by email or other means), such as to send you the confirmations of registration as well as the reminders for the use of the tool and to manage the possible requests regarding accessibility and to manage cashless payments;
- to create a personalized web page for you with information about your participation to the tool, which you can also make visible to other people, and to monitor the use of this webpage.
For the fulfilment of our legitimate interests:
- to inform you about our other innovations and activities that may be of interest to you. You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time if you do not wish to receive such information;
- To use the photos and videos on which you are pictured as mood images for the promotion of the tool (including in social media);
- To provide you with information about the services and products of the tool;
- For analysis and market research to improve and adapt our products and services;
- To prevent and detect illegal behavior, to defend or enforce our rights or in other cases permitted by law. For example, to ensure that registrations been done by the right people. In this context we may use your data to prevent the registration, infringements on our intellectual property rights (e.g. our trademark rights or those of our partners), fraud or other criminal offenses;
- To build your profile to help us adapt our services to you;
We have a legitimate interest in keeping in touch with the participants in our tool and to promote and to improve our tool all the time.
For photos videos and other audiovisual materials that are not mood images and that clearly aim at using and promotion your image as a central figure, your consent will be requested if used for promotional purposes.
And, possibly provided you have consented hereto:
- To process your health data to respond to requests for accessibility or allergies;
- To transfer your data to the partners and sponsors with whom we work to allow them to provide you with information about their services and products;
You always have the right to withdraw your consent.
Which data do we use ?
We use the data entered during the registration process, including:
- Name and surname ;
- Age ;
- Gender ;
- Address ;
- E-mail address;
- Telephone number;
- Phone number for urgent calls;
- Team name (if a member of a team);
- Participant number;
- Payment details;
- Information you send us as part of your communications with us.
In addition to this information, we sometimes use the following personal data:
- Photo, video and other audio-visual material;
- When you use a social media feature on our website or in apps and post information on social media, the social media site provides us with information about you.
- If you have accessibility requests, we want to make sure you have the best experience when attending our tool. To do this, we need to collect data about your needs (which may include processing information about your mental or physical health).
How long do we keep these data?
We will not retain your data for longer than necessary to (i) provide you with the services you have requested, (ii) for the purposes described in this document, and (iii) for the legal purposes for which we are required to retain these data.
Your details (last name, first name and e-mail) are stored indefinitely to inform you about innovations about the tool. You have the right to, at any time, request not to receive such information. Your contact information will then be deleted.
By exception, photos and other audiovisual material can be used as atmosphere images and for promotional purposes for an unlimited period of time. We will delete your data in a secure manner when they are no longer required for such purposes, and in accordance with the policies of our company.
Who do we share your information with and why?
We sometimes use third parties, subcontractors, external service providers, companies and other bodies of Fitmade, specialized in certain activities:
- timing, registration, ranking, photographers, technical support, marketing, reporting, VIP packages and hospitality, etc.;
- cloud service providers that provide IT-infrastructure on which our products and services are built;
- third parties who deliver the services and products you have purchased
- the people who would be the successors of our company or part of it.
We have entered into the necessary arrangements with them, meaning that they will only process your data for us.
We will not share your information with third parties except:
- to the authorities or other competent bodies when it is legally required or authorized or for medical or security reasons;
- for the publication of results and photos, videos and other audiovisual material in the various communication channels ;
- if you have agreed with this transfer.
You have the right to access your personal data and have them corrected. You also have the right in certain circumstances, to oppose their use or request their deletion and the right to request a limitation of processing, as well as the right to request the transfer of your data, in accordance with Articles 15 to 20 of the GDPR (General Regulation on Data Protection).
You also have the right to oppose their use for direct marketing purposes, free of charge.
To exercise the above rights, send an e-mail to email@example.com with your surname, name and the name of your business. A proof of your identity may be requested.
We draw your attention to the fact that certain personal data may be excluded from the right of access, rectification, opposition, deletion or deletion, in accordance with applicable law.
If you have questions or complaints regarding the processing of your personal data, we are happy to assist you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you think that contacting us will not offer a proper solution, the law gives you the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.